Sunday 9 May 2010

Adziu's Small Corner's second release!

My second release from the Psychic Force Shinseisha anthology is one of the cutest one-shots I’ve ever read, and one of the reasons I wanted to do this at all. It features Emilio, a little egg and a particularly sociopathic Wong. This is a much better introduction to the series and its characters (well, two of them) than the first chapter, and one I’d recommend anybody read. It’s not the…LEAST cheesy thing ever, but I find it adorable.

Psychic Force Shinseisha chapter 3 released!

Mirror 1: Sendspace
Mirror 2: Depositfiles
Mangafox: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/psychic_force_comic_anthology/v01/c003/

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's so rare to see Psychic Force stuff nowadays. Thanks so much for scanlating these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete